- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Takes extreme pride in working at a family owned business for over 40 years and providing service to all clients.
- Education: 1982 Graduate of Petersburg General Hospital Professional School of Nursing-RN attended Richard Bland College
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent State of VA Licensed Registered Nurse State of VA
- Community activities: Active Brd member Ocran UMC Teaches Sunday School as needed;United Methodist Women over 20 yrs Coordinator of Neighborhood Watch Program Waterford Landing Subv Sutherland,VA Friends of Field House Committee Member
Thomas Wallace Prince
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (804) 520-8080(804) 520-8080
- Fax: (804) 520-8105