- Licensed in: AL, FL, GA, KY, MD, NM, NC, OH, TN, TX, VA
- Professional designations: CPCU, ChFC, CLU
- Bio: Gary Gray is President of Gray Ins. Agency, Inc. His father founded the agency in 1952. Gary served Nationwide Mutual in several management positions, including President/COO of Nationwide Securities before acquiring the agency from his brother, Ed Gray.
- Education: LaFollette High School, LaFollette, TN. B.S. in Finance - Samford University, Birmingham MBA Studies in Marketing - University of Tennessee - Knoxville Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional - The Wharton School - Univ of Penn - Philia. PA
- Agent Qualifications: Chartered Life Underwriter - The American College - Brywn Mawr PA. Chartered Financial Consultant - The American College - Bryn Mawr - PA. Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter - Malvern - PA.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award, Nationwide Life Council
- Community activities: 2013 Nationwide Corporate Community Service Award.
Gray Insurance Agency Inc
Fri: 9:00 - 5:30
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (865) 482-0513(865) 482-0513
- Fax: (865) 481-2599