- Licensed in: CA, FL, GA, OH, PA, SC, TX
- Bio: Prior to working for Good & Associates, Doug taught high school accounting for 11 years. He lives in Indiana with his wife, Julie, and their two sons, Will and Ben.
- Education: He is a graduate of Indiana High School and Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Agent Qualifications: He has been with Good & Associates, Inc. since October of 2007.
- Community activities: He is President of the Indiana Chapter of the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA), President of the Indiana County Sports Hall of Fame, and President of the Tri-County Basketball Officials' Chapter.
- Hobbies: He enjoys spending time with his family and golfing. Doug is a high school basketball official in PA and was chosen to officiate the AA Boys' State Basketball Championship game in March 2014.
Good & Associates Inc
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
- Primary: (724) 465-8887(724) 465-8887
- Fax: (724) 349-0111