- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: He resides in Indiana with his high school sweetheart, Carly, their daughter Peyton, a rag doll cat named Mr. Bo Jangles, & a golden retriever named Clover.
- Education: He earned a Bachelor of Science from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2003. Also, graduated from Eberly College of Business & Information Technology.
- Agent Qualifications: He began working for Good & Associates, Inc. in October of 2008. He is licensed in Property & Casualty and Life & Health. In addition to auto, home, life, & specialty products, he specializes in commercial insurance.
- Community activities: Member of The Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks Lodge #931, The Fraternal Order of Eagles #1468, Keystone Sportsman Club, & Freebird Pheasant Club.
- Hobbies: He enjoys golfing, fishing, mountain biking, hiking, trap shooting, riding his motorcycle, and attending his daughter's various sporting events.
Good & Associates Inc
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
- Primary: (724) 465-8887(724) 465-8887
- Fax: (724) 349-0111