- Licensed in: PA, WV
- Bio: She lives in Indiana with her husband, Travis, their daughter, Sarah, and two Borkies named Casey & Cali. She once lived on a dairy farm, so she enjoys working in "the field," literally. She loves being out in the country with her farm families.
- Education: She is a graduate of Indiana High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Agent Qualifications: She has worked for Good & Associates, Inc. since 2006 and has been in the industry since 1998. She maintains her property & casualty and health & life insurance licenses. She is also a farm certified agent. Her focus is on farm & business insurance.
- Community activities: She is busy with volunteer activities through The Summit Church, Compassion Intl, Hope for Justice, PA Farm Bureau, and volunteers her time at her family's funeral home. She also coaches for her daughter's majorette squad, The Creekside Sparks & Flames.
- Hobbies: She and her family attempt to escape as often as possible to fish & hike at their camp. She enjoys reading, being out on the water, horse back riding, & attending her daughter's extracurricular activities. Being a wife and mom are her favorite hobbies.
Good & Associates Inc
Wed: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
- Primary: (724) 465-8887(724) 465-8887
- Fax: (724) 349-0111