- Licensed in: GA, SC
- Bio: Born and raised in Augusta, GA, attended The Episcopal Day School, Academy of Richmond County, Graduated in 2009 with BBA in Risk Management & Insurance from The Terry College of Business at The University of Georgia.
- Education: The University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, BBA Risk Management and Insurance, Academy of Richmond County & The Episcopal Day School
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed for Property & Casualty Insurance in Georgia, Licensed for Life and Health Insurance in Georgia, Insurance Agent for 5 years, with Nationwide Insurance 3 years
- Community activities: Young Professionals of Augusta, Leadership Augusta, Walton Foundation For Rehabilitation, Ducks Unlimited of Augusta, Symphony Orchestra of Augusta, The Community Foundation, Panel member
- Hobbies: Golfing, hunting, fishing, boating and charity work.
Whit Blanchard Inc.