- Licensed in: VA
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Mr. Rudd began his Insurance Career in 1978, motivated to this career by his Fathers premature death when he was a youngster. He has Sales, Management and Home Office experience in his position. President of William L. Rudd & Associates since 1996.
- Education: Professional Management Institute, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Agent Qualifications: Licenses held include: Life, Health, Personal Casualty Insurance (auto, home, et al), Commercial/Business Insurance.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table
- Community activities: Active Member of Northside Baptist Church, Samaritans Purse Ministries, The Charlottesville Business Exchange
- Hobbies: Current passion is long distance running! He has competed in numerous races including a Marathon in 2013.
William L Rudd & Associates Incorporated