1st American Fort Collins LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Fort Collins, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. April Michelle Croxton is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, 1st American Fort Collins LLC has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 220 Smith St, or pick up the phone and call us at (970) 484-2805.
- Homeowners InsuranceMaking sense of your many home insurance coverage options can seem like a daunting task, especially if you have just purchased a new property. Buying a home is a big step for anyone to take, but the process is not fully complete until the right policy has been selected. April Michelle Croxton can help you protect this important investment through the selection of Nationwide home insurance policies fitted precisely to your needs. Here at 1st American Fort Collins LLC we excel at assisting customers with home insurance solutions and other essential forms of coverage. Your home should be protected from the many changes that might affect it, and we can help make sure your policy is up to the task.
We understand that no two homes are exactly alike, so every homeowner's concerns are going to be unique as well. By providing tailored coverage solutions, we can offer enhanced peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing your home insurance policy reflects your needs today and tomorrow. If you ever have questions or concerns about your coverage, just let us know. Nationwide has an extensive network of agents working around the clock to assist with filing claims and much more.
To discover the coverage solutions that best meet your needs, contact 1st American Fort Collins LLC today by calling (970) 484-2805. Fort Collins area customers can also visit our offices at 220 Smith St. Let us know how we can help improve your existing coverage or discover what insurance options are available to you as a new homeowner.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Fort Collins, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
1st American Fort Collins LLC and April Michelle Croxton can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (970) 484-2805 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 220 Smith St,Fort Collins,CO,80524 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you may have already purchased property insurance and general liability insurance, but did you know you could be protecting your assets even further? Nationwide, in conjunction with Nationwide Insurance: 1st American Fort Collins LLC, provides a wide variety of specialized business insurance policies to benefit many types of businesses.
Are you wondering what more you could need? Many business owners choose to add an umbrella policy to their coverage. Sometimes something occurs that the main policy cannot cover in full. If this happens, umbrella insurance acts as additional protection for a liability claim. Others opt to add income loss coverage and use it to pay bills and employees if they ever experience a business interruption. Depending on the type of business you run, you may be required to carry workers' compensation insurance in case an employee becomes injured on the job. Equipment breakdown policies, crime insurance policies, and cyber liability policies are all popular as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options, don't worry. Our experienced agent, April Michelle Croxton, can help you determine which policies would work well for your company. Together, we will come up with a package that protects you at a budget you can afford.
If you run a small business in Fort Collins, Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: 1st American Fort Collins LLC are ready and willing to help you. To learn more about which small business policies are right for you, call us at (970) 484-2805 or stop into our offices at 220 Smith St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The 1st American Fort Collins LLC also offers products in AZ, CO, IL, MN, MO, NM, OR, TX, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim