Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Matthew James Clodwick focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by 360 Insurance to fit any driver's needs in Middleburg Heights.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at 360 Insurance understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Matthew James Clodwick about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (567) 303-8387. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 6909 Engle Rd. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceThe 360 Insurance has all the expertise you need to find a home insurance policy that makes sense for your property. Your risk profile can be influenced by a number of factors, down to your exact city block and street address. However, homeowner's risk isn't just about the Middleburg Heights neighborhood in which you live. For example, you may have a detached garage, swimming pool, or an aging roof. In any case, let Matthew James Clodwick or one of our other knowledgeable agents explain the details of relevant coverage programs including other structures, umbrella liability, and Better Roof Replacement®.
360 Insurance has partnered with Nationwide to deliver superior home insurance solutions to Middleburg Heights homeowners. Like any homeowner, you want to know that both your home and your family can return to normal after a covered loss. There are no extra hassles with the On Your Side® Claims Service. To make things even easier, you can opt in to Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®.
There's no reason to let personalized options give you headaches when choosing your coverage. Call the 360 Insurance, and we'll be your no-nonsense guide to Middleburg Heights home insurance. Buy a policy directly over the phone, or schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 6909 Engle Rd.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Middleburg Heights, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
360 Insurance and Matthew James Clodwick can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (567) 303-8387 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 6909 Engle Rd,Middleburg Heights,OH,44130 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceOne of the best gifts that business owners can give themselves is peace of mind. To that end, Nationwide Insurance: 360 Insurance has teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of business insurance solutions in Middleburg Heights. We have options geared toward business type, for example, funeral home, print shop, coffee shop, golf course, beverage wholesaler, and much more. We also recognize that each business, regardless of industry type, has unique needs and wants.
When exploring insurance coverage choices, a good place to start is with an On Your Side® Review. Matthew James Clodwick or one of our other agents looks at your business to identify considerations such as size, location, customer base, and more. We make suggestions for your insurance coverage options based on the review and on our experience of businesses of that type. Whether you work in food and beverage, retail, contracting, wholesaling and distributing, or something else, we can meet most, if not all, of your insurance needs. Some of our additional insurance coverage options include accounts receivable, cyber liability, umbrella, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. An On Your Side® Review may identify factors such as auto insurance that you may not have thought of. Ideally, you gain the peace of mind that your business will remain stable.
Take an important step today and stop by the Nationwide Insurance: 360 Insurance office at 6909 Engle Rd. Alternatively, give us a call at (567) 303-8387 to begin investigating your insurance coverage options.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The 360 Insurance also offers products in IN, IA, MI, MT, OH, TX, WV, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim