360 Risk Management Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto Insurance360 Risk Management Inc. is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Northville auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
360 Risk Management Inc. customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of MI and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 21500 Haggerty Rd or no matter where you live in Northville, you can get the coverage you need with the 360 Risk Management Inc.. Give us a call at (248) 360-4100 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At 360 Risk Management Inc. we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Courtney Kay Lex or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Northville home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Courtney Kay Lex or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (248) 360-4100 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 21500 Haggerty Rd.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at 360 Risk Management Inc. are here to help people like you in the Northville area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (248) 360-4100 and ask for Courtney Kay Lex. We are located at 21500 Haggerty Rd,Northville,MI,48167 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: 360 Risk Management Inc. has extensive local knowledge of the various industries operating in Northville and 48167, earned through past experience working with individual companies that call Northville home. The professional liability needs of a doctor, lawyer, or real estate agent are much different than, say, the commercial property insurance needs of a wholesaler/distributor. And with our own brick-and-mortar location, we understand how important location is to commercial insurance - even to those businesses which lease their operating space.
These diverse risk management needs also explain why we help so many of our commercial clients with a business owner's policy from Nationwide. With this type of policy, Nationwide Insurance: 360 Risk Management Inc. can combine different coverages into a single policy customized for your company's goals and responsibilities. But no matter your business insurance needs, know that Nationwide Insurance: 360 Risk Management Inc. can help you find coverage that makes sense for your Northville company.
Don't wait any longer to protect what you've worked so hard to build. Let Nationwide Insurance: 360 Risk Management Inc. make sure your customers, employees, and business are covered. Give us a call at (248) 360-4100 to discuss how we can better manage your company's risk and set up a payment schedule that fits with your weekly, monthly, and annual business expenditures.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The 360 Risk Management Inc. also offers products in AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, MI, MS, MO, MT, NM, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim