413 Insurance Services LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At 413 Insurance Services LLC located in Flowery Branch, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Ashley Dale can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 5505 Church St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (770) 965-6221.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At 413 Insurance Services LLC we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Ashley Dale or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Flowery Branch home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Ashley Dale or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (770) 965-6221 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 5505 Church St.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at 413 Insurance Services LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Flowery Branch area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (770) 965-6221 and ask for Ashley Dale. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 5505 Church St,Flowery Branch,GA,30542. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: 413 Insurance Services LLC in Flowery Branch offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. Ashley Dale will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 5505 Church St, or you can speak with us over the phone at (770) 965-6221.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The 413 Insurance Services LLC also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim