A & A Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Mount Airy, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. James M Hill is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, A & A Insurance Agency has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 828 W Pine St, or pick up the phone and call us at (336) 786-7133.
- Homeowners InsuranceFor years, A & A Insurance Agency has been helping homeowners safeguard their most valuable possessions. We are a fully licensed Nationwide Insurance agency, and when you allow us to provide you with home insurance, you will be gaining access to some of the best customer service in the country. Nationwide home insurance protects your home in the event of theft, natural disaster, water backup, and other occurrences. Our insurance policies not only have the ability to protect your home and other structures on your property, but they also extend coverage to the items inside of your home that you worked so hard to acquire.
Additionally, if you are interested in personal liability insurance, we are more than confident we can provide you with an option that fits your needs and budget. A personal liability policy may help pay for covered instances in the event someone sustains an injury or causes damage on your property. If you prefer broader, more comprehensive coverage, consider purchasing one of our umbrella policies. An umbrella policy is designed to protect you from claims and lawsuits beyond your standard policy limits, as well as, cover claims that may not be covered under your other liability policies.
James M Hill has an in-depth understanding of our Nationwide home insurance products and other personal liability policies. Find us in Mount Airy at 828 W Pine St. Our agents are highly trained and are capable of answering all of your questions about home insurance policies. Call A & A Insurance Agency at (336) 786-7133 to explore your insurance options.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Mount Airy life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at A & A Insurance Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (336) 786-7133 and ask for James M Hill or visit us at 828 W Pine St,Mount Airy,NC,27030. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceMount Airy companies of all kinds come to Nationwide Insurance: A & A Insurance Agency with their business insurance and risk management needs. That's why we've partnered with Nationwide. Maybe you're looking for a specific product offering like general liability or commercial property. Or maybe you're looking for a business owner's policy customized to eliminate any lingering coverage gaps. Versatile insurance solutions are available for local companies that operate in major industries as well as small businesses in niche markets.
James M Hill talks to a lot of Mount Airy business owners who are looking for a policy that's customized for their company but doesn't become another huge demand on their time. As part of our service at Nationwide Insurance: A & A Insurance Agency, we'll make sure your company gets a free On Your Side® Review to search for new discounts and gaps in coverage. One of our agents can also explain the flexible billing and payment options available through Nationwide. It's easy to structure a policy to meet your immediate budgetary needs, while also helping to position your company for future growth.
Call Nationwide Insurance: A & A Insurance Agency at (336) 786-7133. We can discuss your company's risk management needs so that you can make a decision about your coverage quickly and confidently. We can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 828 W Pine St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A & A Insurance Agency also offers products in NC, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim