A & E Insurance Associates LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen looking for insurance, what matters most is coverage you can rely on if things go wrong. That's why Jo A Puntney works with Nationwide to provide you with a personalized and affordable plan. We know every situation is different, which is why we offer a variety of solutions to common insurance needs. Whether you have one car and one driver or many cars and multiple drivers, A & E Insurance Associates LLC is ready to help you navigate selecting car insurance.
At Nationwide, we're here when you need us. We make vehicle claims quick and simple by providing a list of repair shops we have pre-screened for quality and professionalism. We are local to the Mount Vernon area so we know what is important for vehicles in this part of the country, from weather to general use. We'll spend as long as it takes to make sure you understand your coverage.
When you contact A & E Insurance Associates LLC, you'll get the benefit of all Nationwide's discounts which you may qualify for. There are discounts for every stage of life, from good student discounts to safe driver discounts. We will even discuss discounts for eco-friendly billing. Call today at (618) 242-2986 or come visit us in person at 801 Main St. We look forward to making you part of our member community.
- Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners insurance is a crucial part of owning and protecting a home. That's why the A & E Insurance Associates LLC has worked so diligently to understand the insurance priorities of 62864 homeowners and their residential properties. In fact, the exact location of your home may mean your home's risk profile is slightly different from that of your Mount Vernon neighbors' right down the street. No matter the specifics, Nationwide has coverage that's right for your Mount Vernon home, and our agents can help further personalize your homeowner's policy.
How so? Beyond the location, the property itself often has very different kinds of assets that can be protected through home insurance coverage. The structure and dwelling coverage are the backbone of most policies, but A & E Insurance Associates LLC offers plenty of additional coverage options through Nationwide. These options cover things like a detached garage or other buildings, contents and valuables, or even a number of exclusive coverage programs like Better Roof Replacement®. Plus, if the time ever comes when one or more of our homeowners need to return a home to its former glory, the Nationwide On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind.
Our office is located at 801 Main St. But our home insurance expertise extends throughout the greater Mount Vernon area. Call the A & E Insurance Associates LLC at (618) 242-2986 to get our take on the best way to protect against potential homeowner damages.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Mount Vernon life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at A & E Insurance Associates LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (618) 242-2986 and ask for Jo A Puntney or visit us at 801 Main St,Mount Vernon,IL,62864. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceMany Mount Vernon businesses have partnered with Nationwide and the Nationwide Insurance: A & E Insurance Associates LLC to protect against coverable losses. Our risk management advisors can build a policy customized for your company, whether it's a business owner's policy or stand-alone commercial insurance products. We can help you understand the different types of policies and coverage programs. We can show you how to choose a billing option that makes it easier for your Mount Vernon company to pursue future growth.
Your business insurance needs may start with liability, property, and commercial auto coverage, but they may not end there. From employee benefits to business interruption coverage, there are numerous ways to expand and strengthen your Nationwide policy. There are also several types of industry-specific coverage programs including retail stores, food and beverage, and any number of contracting businesses. These programs can help identify and fill in coverage gaps commonly experienced by specific types of companies.
Nationwide Insurance: A & E Insurance Associates LLC is located at 801 Main St, but we help businesses throughout the greater Mount Vernon area. Give us a call at (618) 242-2986, and let us protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A & E Insurance Associates LLC also offers products in IL, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim