A & P Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Michael J Boutot and A & P Insurance Agency Inc. are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Worcester.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (508) 756-4300 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 273 SW Cutoff.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. A & P Insurance Agency Inc. offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Michael J Boutot to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (508) 756-4300 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Michael J Boutot in Worcester to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 273 SW Cutoff to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Worcester. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At A & P Insurance Agency Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 273 SW Cutoff,Worcester,MA,01604 to speak with Michael J Boutot. You can also contact them directly by dialing (508) 756-4300.
- Business InsuranceRunning a business can be challenging and fun, and like nothing else you have experienced. Business insurance is one way you can safeguard the stability and continued success of your business for years to come. We at Nationwide Insurance: A & P Insurance Agency Inc. work with Nationwide to provide insurance solutions for your business in Worcester. We can help build and customize a policy developed for the unique needs of your company, and an On Your Side® Review will help identify areas of priority.
Nationwide Insurance: A & P Insurance Agency Inc. has insurance options for specific industry types. For instance, we have auto parts retailer business insurance, florist business insurance, and attorneys office insurance among our many packages. If your business qualifies, a business owners policy, or BOP, gets you covered on the essentials, and then you can look at other insurance coverage options such as commercial property insurance to meet your more specific needs. These coverage options can provide peace of mind so that you can make your business all it can be. They also provide a level of customization that is necessary for many businesses because each and every one, even within the same industry, is different. All of these options are available right here in Worcester.
Give our team at Nationwide Insurance: A & P Insurance Agency Inc. a call at (508) 756-4300, or stop by our office on 273 SW Cutoff. We will answer any questions you have and get started on building an insurance policy for your business needs.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A & P Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in CT, FL, ME, MA, NH, NY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim