A And H Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. A And H Insurance Inc. knows how important this is to drivers in Reno, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, to Betty J Hancock asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (775) 623-5555 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 3301 S Virginia St.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at A And H Insurance Inc. in Reno to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Reno is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Betty J Hancock with A And H Insurance Inc. proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (775) 623-5555. You can also stop by our office at 3301 S Virginia St to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at A And H Insurance Inc. are here to help people like you in the Reno area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (775) 623-5555 and ask for Betty J Hancock. We are located at 3301 S Virginia St,Reno,NV,89502 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceNationwide understands the insurance needs of small business owners, and that is exactly why we offer some of the best business insurance policies in the industry. Our policies can easily be customized to fit you and your budget, and our agents are ready and willing to address any of your concerns. Whether you need property insurance or are seeking liability insurance, Nationwide offers insurance products that will benefit you and your business. For business owners who want a more widespread policy, a business owners policy (BOP) may be just what you need.
When it comes to your business, the building and the space that you occupy are two of the most important elements of your success. Our property insurance policies can protect your business in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster damage. These policies also cover the equipment and furniture inside the building, and can even extend to your personal residence if you work from home. If you or your employees utilize company vehicles, our business auto insurance can provide for you if you or your workers are involved in an accident. Naturally, you will want to protect yourself against potential lawsuits, and our liability policies can help you do so. If a customer or visitor is injured on your premises, you won't have to worry about losing money.
Simply put, Nationwide keeps your best interests in mind. If you are interested in our business products, our trained agent, Betty J Hancock, in Reno can answer your questions. Nationwide Insurance: A And H Insurance Inc. is located at 3301 S Virginia St. Don't put off securing your business' future any longer. Contact us today at (775) 623-5555.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A And H Insurance Inc. also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, IN, MD, MI, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim