A Better Choice Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSince opening their doors, A Better Choice Insurance Agency has been helping Concord motorists find auto insurance coverage that speaks to their personal priorities. Whether it's the everyday vehicle, weekend joyride, or any number of specialty vehicles, know that you're protected with policy coverage that makes sense for your household. From family plans and good student discounts to anti-theft and paperless billing options, find great coverage at a great price with A Better Choice Insurance Agency.
Eliminating coverage gaps and finding affordable policies aren't the only advantages of partnering with Nationwide and A Better Choice Insurance Agency. The Vanishing Deductible® program acts as a reward for each year of claims-free driving you accrue. This reward is on top of the separate accident-free and defensive-driving discounts that Concord drivers can earn with Nationwide. There are also secondary services that can be added on to your policy including rental reimbursement, towing, and roadside assistance. And should you ever need it, the On Your Side® Claims Service offers a list of qualified shops and a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Learn how to choose a personalized Nationwide solution without getting frustrated or spending an entire day on research. Talk to A Better Choice Insurance Agency and make decisions with speed and confidence. Give us a call at (704) 782-2073. The office is located at 3775 Highway 73 E.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at A Better Choice Insurance Agency to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Carolyn H Hodges at (704) 782-2073, or drop by our office at 3775 Highway 73 E.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Carolyn H Hodges in Concord. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at A Better Choice Insurance Agency located at 3775 Highway 73 E,Concord,NC,28025. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Carolyn H Hodges directly by calling (704) 782-2073.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: A Better Choice Insurance Agency can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the Concord economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond NC business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: A Better Choice Insurance Agency offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 3775 Highway 73 E. You can also call us at (704) 782-2073 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A Better Choice Insurance Agency also offers products in NC, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim