A J Etheredge Company
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with A J Etheredge Company. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Houston.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give A J Etheredge Company or another experienced agent a call today at (713) 464-4888. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 430 Highway 6 S.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Mitchell Ray Fitzhenry of A J Etheredge Company may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Mitchell Ray Fitzhenry at (713) 464-4888 or drop in for a visit at our office on 430 Highway 6 S.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Houston. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At A J Etheredge Company, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 430 Highway 6 S,Houston,TX,77079 to speak with Mitchell Ray Fitzhenry. You can also contact them directly by dialing (713) 464-4888.
- Business InsuranceNationwide understands the insurance needs of small business owners, and that is exactly why we offer some of the best business insurance policies in the industry. Our policies can easily be customized to fit you and your budget, and our agents are ready and willing to address any of your concerns. Whether you need property insurance or are seeking liability insurance, Nationwide offers insurance products that will benefit you and your business. For business owners who want a more widespread policy, a business owners policy (BOP) may be just what you need.
When it comes to your business, the building and the space that you occupy are two of the most important elements of your success. Our property insurance policies can protect your business in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster damage. These policies also cover the equipment and furniture inside the building, and can even extend to your personal residence if you work from home. If you or your employees utilize company vehicles, our business auto insurance can provide for you if you or your workers are involved in an accident. Naturally, you will want to protect yourself against potential lawsuits, and our liability policies can help you do so. If a customer or visitor is injured on your premises, you won't have to worry about losing money.
Simply put, Nationwide keeps your best interests in mind. If you are interested in our business products, our trained agent, Mitchell Ray Fitzhenry, in Houston can answer your questions. Nationwide Insurance: A J Etheredge Company is located at 430 Highway 6 S. Don't put off securing your business' future any longer. Contact us today at (713) 464-4888.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A J Etheredge Company also offers products in AL, FL, GA, TN, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim