A Plus Insurance Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with A Plus Insurance Group LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Indianapolis.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give A Plus Insurance Group LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (317) 581-3900. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 1712 E 86th St.
- Homeowners InsuranceNavigating the variety of options for your home insurance needs is simple with Samir Sourial of A Plus Insurance Group LLC. Samir Sourial has teamed up with Nationwide to bring you expert insurance advice. Together, you'll go over coverage options for both your home and belongings that are valuable to you. Specifically, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage, we can help to replace or repair your covered valuables. Because A Plus Insurance Group LLC is local to Indianapolis, you can create an insurance policy with the unique qualities of your location in mind.
When it comes to your home, a good roof over your head can relieve a lot of worry. Other unique aspects of your home, such as a pool, gazebo, or other detached structures, are also important to finding you the right insurance coverage. In Indianapolis, we know there are also specific social and weather conditions that should influence your coverage, so we'll be sure to discuss them with you when you drop by.
To get in touch and learn more about home insurance policies, you can come to our office at 1712 E 86th St 75080 or call us at (317) 581-3900. We'll not only go over what kind of coverage is available to you, but how to qualify for special discounts and bundle packages. We look forward to meeting you and walking you through your options.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Samir Sourial in Indianapolis. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at A Plus Insurance Group LLC located at 1712 E 86th St,Indianapolis,IN,46240. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Samir Sourial directly by calling (317) 581-3900.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: A Plus Insurance Group LLC understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Samir Sourial and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Indianapolis such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (317) 581-3900 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: A Plus Insurance Group LLC office on 1712 E 86th St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The A Plus Insurance Group LLC also offers products in DC, IN, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim