AAA Northeast Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. AAA Northeast Insurance Agencyunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Providence drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (781) 231-3000, or visit us at 110 Royal Little Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let AAA Northeast Insurance Agency make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Providence home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Providence home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let AAA Northeast Insurance Agency demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (781) 231-3000 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 110 Royal Little Dr to talk about your concerns in person with and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceAt AAA Northeast Insurance Agency, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Providence think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact at (781) 231-3000 to arrange a time to meet in office at 110 Royal Little Dr,Providence,RI,02904 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceActing proactively is one key to small-business success. Whether you run a dry cleaner business, florist shop, real estate office, attorneys office, or something else entirely, we at Nationwide Insurance: AAA Northeast Insurance Agency have many excellent insurance solutions to offer you thanks to our working with Nationwide. Nationwide and its agents insure more than 500,000 small businesses all across the United States, and we are committed to providing quality coverage in Providence that is affordable and meets your needs.
If you are uncertain about where to start with your insurance plan, we offer On Your Side® Reviews to assess your business and to make recommendations to the types of insurance coverage you may need. Another good way to approach the matter is to get a business owners policy, or BOP, specific to your industry type. After that, you can add on options to fit specific situations. For example, such additional coverage options include workers compensation insurance, cyber liability insurance, accounts receivable insurance, and crime insurance. Even two businesses in the same industry may have vastly different insurance needs, so we make many coverage choices available. Business size, finances, and target customer base can often factor into insurance coverage as well.
It is natural to wonder about the amount and type of coverage that is appropriate for your business. Contact our office today to get answers. You can give us a call at (781) 231-3000 or visit us on 110 Royal Little Dr to protect your business as much as possible.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The AAA Northeast Insurance Agency also offers products in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, RI, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim