Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Jan Paul Luecke focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Abbott Insurance to fit any driver's needs in Fridley.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Abbott Insurance understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Jan Paul Luecke about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (763) 574-9114. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 6225 University Ave NE. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Abbott Insurance in Fridley has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Jan Paul Luecke will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Abbott Insurance to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 6225 University Ave NE. You can also give us a call at (763) 574-9114 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Jan Paul Luecke in Fridley. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Abbott Insurance located at 6225 University Ave NE,Fridley,MN,55432. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Jan Paul Luecke directly by calling (763) 574-9114.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Abbott Insurance we don't believe business owners should leave themselves or their companies vulnerable to liabilities with insurance plans pocked full of holes. Instead, Jan Paul Luecke believes in providing Fridley business owners with the sense of peace that comes from having an insurance plan that deflects the destructive effects of common and not-so-common commercial liabilities. We hope you'll turn to us and Nationwide if you're either unsatisfied with your current insurance protection or need a plan for your brand new business.
Because there are so many different options when it comes to insurance, no matter the investment you seek to protect, we always personally shape our policyholders' protection. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, and we don't expect you to settle for it. By working with Nationwide, our agency offers common commercial coverage, such as property, liability, and workers' compensation. Nonetheless, your business may be in need of special coverage, which includes (but is not all-inclusive of) professional liability, employment practices liability, key employee insurance, and directors and officers liability insurance.
Ready to discuss your options for commercial protection? We welcome walk-ins at our office located at 6225 University Ave NE. Alternately, we'd also love to receive a phone call from you at (763) 574-9114. With Nationwide Insurance: Abbott Insurance in the passenger seat, your business journey is sure to be a smooth one
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Abbott Insurance also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim