Accelerated Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Accelerated Insurance Group. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Englewood.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Accelerated Insurance Group or another experienced agent a call today at (720) 330-0543. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 10700 E Geddes Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a new home in Englewood is a big step for anyone, and making this important decision requires thinking seriously about insurance needs. New homeowners should begin exploring their insurance coverage needs as soon as the property sale has been finalized; this is the best way to know that you are enjoying the full benefits of insurance protection. If you are unsure about the coverage needs of your new home, Christopher A Ingalls can help. Here at Accelerated Insurance Group, we help homeowners every day by providing personalized insurance solutions.
Nationwide coverage can be personalized to individual policy holders. This is the best way to make sure that your property is receiving the kind of protection it deserves. Explore coverage options for garages, storage sheds, children's play equipment, swimming pools, and many other special features. If you own heirlooms, antiques, or works of art then your homeowner policy should reflect the value of these belongings. Your agent can provide helpful information about coverage options so you can create the policy that suits your needs.
We love helping homeowners access the great Nationwide insurance products that suit their lifestyle and individual needs. Your family and your property deserve the best, so we have teamed up with a company renowned for customer service, Nationwide. Nationwide agents and the Accelerated Insurance Group team members are here to help. Call us today at (720) 330-0543 or visit our 10700 E Geddes Ave location.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Accelerated Insurance Group are here to help people like you in the Englewood area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (720) 330-0543 and ask for Christopher A Ingalls. We are located at 10700 E Geddes Ave,Englewood,CO,80112 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Christopher A Ingalls at Nationwide Insurance: Accelerated Insurance Group in Englewood can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 10700 E Geddes Ave, or call (720) 330-0543 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Accelerated Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CO, KS, NE, WA, WY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim