Accent Financial Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Accent Financial Group prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Lawrence R Ratick works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (845) 883-4280. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Lawrence R Ratick in our office at 550 Route 299.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Accent Financial Group in Highland to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Highland is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Lawrence R Ratick with Accent Financial Group proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (845) 883-4280. You can also stop by our office at 550 Route 299 to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Accent Financial Group are here to help people like you in the Highland area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (845) 883-4280 and ask for Lawrence R Ratick. We are located at 550 Route 299,Highland,NY,12528 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceNo Highland business should be left without quality insurance protection. Lawrence R Ratick and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Accent Financial Group specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. Lawrence R Ratick knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 550 Route 299 when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (845) 883-4280.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Accent Financial Group also offers products in FL, NY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim