Accredited Surety Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Accredited Surety Agency LLC so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Accredited Surety Agency LLC at our Easton office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (610) 849-0772 to set up an appointment at our office located at 1260 W Homestead Ln. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. Accredited Surety Agency LLC offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Gemma B Fendler to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (610) 849-0772 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Gemma B Fendler in Easton to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 1260 W Homestead Ln to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Accredited Surety Agency LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Easton area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (610) 849-0772 and ask for Gemma B Fendler. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 1260 W Homestead Ln,Easton,PA,18042. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you make scores of decisions every day. Some of those have to do with the insurance you carry. Do you have enough? Have you added more employees or purchased new equipment? Are you covered for computer attacks? In other words, have there been changes that indicate a review is in order? At Nationwide Insurance: Accredited Surety Agency LLC, we have answers for those questions and many more. Because we work with Nationwide, we can provide you with a wealth of insurance solutions customized specifically to the type of company you own.
We believe that the insurance you purchase should fit your business like a glove. The basics include property and liability insurance, but there are many other kinds of protection, and what you need depends on what you own. It's a good idea to take stock, listing assets such as buildings, vehicles, office and manufacturing equipment, inventory kept on the premises, fencing, landscaping, signage – even your satellite dish. This is the kind of information our insurance specialists will use help you design the coverage you need.
At Nationwide Insurance: Accredited Surety Agency LLC, we know that most of your waking hours are consumed by your business: how to run it, how to build it, and how to protect it. When it comes to concerns about insurance coverage, we can help make sense of a subject that sometimes seems overly complex. All you have to do is call Gemma B Fendler at (610) 849-0772, or stop by our Easton office on 1260 W Homestead Ln. You'll get prompt answers to the questions you have about protecting your business and, better yet, solutions to put your mind at ease.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Accredited Surety Agency LLC also offers products in DE, MD, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim