Acora Surety & Insurance Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Montevideo, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Acora Surety & Insurance Services specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
to Jack L Anderson is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (320) 269-8546 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 3246 E Highway 7.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Montevideo homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Acora Surety & Insurance Services knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Jack L Andersonand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Jack L Anderson can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (320) 269-8546 or visit us at 3246 E Highway 7.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Montevideo, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Acora Surety & Insurance Services, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Jack L Anderson and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (320) 269-8546 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 3246 E Highway 7,Montevideo,MN,56265 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you make scores of decisions every day. Some of those have to do with the insurance you carry. Do you have enough? Have you added more employees or purchased new equipment? Are you covered for computer attacks? In other words, have there been changes that indicate a review is in order? At Nationwide Insurance: Acora Surety & Insurance Services, we have answers for those questions and many more. Because we work with Nationwide, we can provide you with a wealth of insurance solutions customized specifically to the type of company you own.
We believe that the insurance you purchase should fit your business like a glove. The basics include property and liability insurance, but there are many other kinds of protection, and what you need depends on what you own. It's a good idea to take stock, listing assets such as buildings, vehicles, office and manufacturing equipment, inventory kept on the premises, fencing, landscaping, signage – even your satellite dish. This is the kind of information our insurance specialists will use help you design the coverage you need.
At Nationwide Insurance: Acora Surety & Insurance Services, we know that most of your waking hours are consumed by your business: how to run it, how to build it, and how to protect it. When it comes to concerns about insurance coverage, we can help make sense of a subject that sometimes seems overly complex. All you have to do is call Jack L Anderson at (320) 269-8546, or stop by our Montevideo office on 3246 E Highway 7. You'll get prompt answers to the questions you have about protecting your business and, better yet, solutions to put your mind at ease.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Acora Surety & Insurance Services also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim