Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Hasbrouck Heights, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Acrisure LLC specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Elizabeth C Feher is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (201) 727-0070 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 777 Terrace Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceMany people think that finding the perfect home insurance policy is impossible. This may be true for some, but not for homeowners who have Nationwide insurance policies. Here at Acrisure LLC, Elizabeth C Feher helps homeowners just like you find a policy that fits their needs and budgets every day. A high-quality insurance policy will provide you with coverage in the event your home is damaged or destroyed by a natural or man-made disaster.
Whether you are facing a fire, break-in, or storm, a Nationwide policy can provide you with a sense of stability and peace of mind. A personal umbrella policy can also provide an extra layer of liability protection for your assets if there's a serious accident.
Our professional and courteous Nationwide agent is available to answer any questions you or your loved ones may have about insurance. Acrisure LLC is located at 777 Terrace Ave. Contact our office at (201) 727-0070 to speak with our agent.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Hasbrouck Heights. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Acrisure LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 777 Terrace Ave,Hasbrouck Heights,NJ,07604 to speak with Elizabeth C Feher. You can also contact them directly by dialing (201) 727-0070.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Acrisure LLC understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to Hasbrouck Heights.
Elizabeth C Feher and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Acrisure LLC works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (201) 727-0070 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 777 Terrace Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Acrisure LLC also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WI, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim