Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen looking for insurance, what matters most is coverage you can rely on if things go wrong. That's why Ronald Joe Klobnak works with Nationwide to provide you with a personalized and affordable plan. We know every situation is different, which is why we offer a variety of solutions to common insurance needs. Whether you have one car and one driver or many cars and multiple drivers, Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc. is ready to help you navigate selecting car insurance.
At Nationwide, we're here when you need us. We make vehicle claims quick and simple by providing a list of repair shops we have pre-screened for quality and professionalism. We are local to the Holton area so we know what is important for vehicles in this part of the country, from weather to general use. We'll spend as long as it takes to make sure you understand your coverage.
When you contact Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc., you'll get the benefit of all Nationwide's discounts which you may qualify for. There are discounts for every stage of life, from good student discounts to safe driver discounts. We will even discuss discounts for eco-friendly billing. Call today at (785) 364-3771 or come visit us in person at 207 Arizona Ave. We look forward to making you part of our member community.
- Homeowners InsuranceYou've already personalized your home, now it's time to personalize your home insurance coverage. Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc. is your local resource for navigating the world of home insurance, and we have teamed up with Nationwide to offer you a variety of coverage options. Your home is unique, and so is Holton, which means your home insurance should reflect that uniqueness. Ronald Joe Klobnak is on call to help you determine the best coverage for your home.
However, it's not just the physical aspect of your home. While detached additions like pools and gazebos are important to your coverage, your personal belongings and memorabilia also need protection. You've filled your home with items unique to your life, from family heirlooms to hand-picked works of art. Depending on the age and price of your belongings, Brand New Belongings® coverage may be right for you. This package may help to replace or repair your covered belongings.
Ronald Joe Klobnak and our other local agents are ready to help you figure out your personalized home insurance solution. You can visit our office at 207 Arizona Ave or call us at (785) 364-3771. We will take the time to explain all your options as well as unique coverage concerns based on living in Holton, and we'll make sure you know about available discounts you may qualify for.
- Life InsuranceAt Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Holton think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Ronald Joe Klobnak at (785) 364-3771 to arrange a time to meet in office at 207 Arizona Ave,Holton,KS,66436 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceManaging the daily operations of a business can be challenging, especially since you may wear more than one hat throughout the day. At Nationwide Insurance: Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc. in Holton, we offer a variety of insurance solutions to help keep your business safe and secure, which leaves you with one less thing to worry about. We understand that every business has its own needs which is why we offer customizable coverage that fits your situation the best way possible. Whether it is a one-man shop or you have a number of employees, we can create a policy for you.
If you are unsure about what types of coverage you may need, we are here to help. Ronald Joe Klobnak will ask the right questions to determine what your company's needs are and make sure that you are properly protected against the unexpected. You may need business auto coverage, umbrella coverage, business interruption, or equipment breakdown insurance. You can also combine liability, property, and crime coverage into one convenient package if that works best for you.
As part of our service to you, we will review your policy coverage so that you understand exactly what is covered, what your deductibles are, and what your limits are so that there are no surprises down the line. We will also perform periodic reviews and make changes as necessary, as your business grows. We know your time is valuable, which is why we make it easy to sign up for a policy. You can visit our office at 207 Arizona Ave or give us a call at (785) 364-3771.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Adkins Insurance Agency, Inc. also offers products in KS. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim