Affiliated Insurance Services Corp
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Affiliated Insurance Services Corpunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Conshohocken drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (610) 940-0750, or visit us at 1217 Fayette St.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Affiliated Insurance Services Corp in Conshohocken, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Diane B Sclafani is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 1217 Fayette St or give us a call at (610) 940-0750 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Diane B Sclafani and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Conshohocken. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Affiliated Insurance Services Corp, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 1217 Fayette St,Conshohocken,PA,19428 to speak with Diane B Sclafani. You can also contact them directly by dialing (610) 940-0750.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Nationwide Insurance: Affiliated Insurance Services Corp may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Conshohocken. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Diane B Sclafani can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (610) 940-0750 to set up a time to stop by our office on 1217 Fayette St, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Affiliated Insurance Services Corp also offers products in DE, FL, MD, MA, NY, PA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim