Affiliated Insurance Services LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Affiliated Insurance Services LLC so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Affiliated Insurance Services LLC at our Plymouth office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (763) 551-1300 to set up an appointment at our office located at 12805 Hwy 55. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Affiliated Insurance Services LLC, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Cathy M Edstrom at (763) 551-1300 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Plymouth office at 12805 Hwy 55. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Affiliated Insurance Services LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Plymouth area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (763) 551-1300 and ask for Cathy M Edstrom. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 12805 Hwy 55,Plymouth,MN,55441. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceWhen it comes to owning and operating your own business, few choices may seem clear or simple. Cathy M Edstrom can help change that – at least as far as insurance is concerned. Our agency works with Nationwide to provide improved insurance solutions to people in the Plymouth area looking for a great business policy. For years, Nationwide has led the way in outstanding customer service, rapid claims response, and much more. Nationwide allows us to offer personalized business insurance policies. These solutions are personalized to address the unique spectrum of concerns affecting your organization. This is a great way to effectively manage the risks associated with doing business in your industry.
Risk is an inescapable part of doing business, but it can be managed through strategic choices. Choosing to get an insurance policy from a company with a proven track record is a good way to be sure that support is going to be there when you need it. Nationwide excels in service and support, so our valued customers are never left without the information they require. At Nationwide Insurance: Affiliated Insurance Services LLC, we believe that insurance companies should be responsive to the concerns of customers, so we strive to deliver beyond expectations.
Obtaining insurance through a company that knows and understands the particular concerns affecting business owners is a wise choice. Nationwide has distinguished itself as a leader in policy provision and our team looks forward to helping you access the coverage solutions you really want. To discover what improved insurance coverage could do for you, please call (763) 551-1300 or visit our 12805 Hwy 55 office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Affiliated Insurance Services LLC also offers products in CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NH, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim