Affordable American Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Brianna Leigh Kyle specializes in making it easy for Broomfield drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Affordable American Insurance, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (303) 465-9500. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 12995 Sheridan Blvd.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Affordable American Insurance are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. Brianna Leigh Kyle excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with Brianna Leigh Kyle is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Affordable American Insurance at (303) 465-9500 or visit our office at 12995 Sheridan Blvd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Affordable American Insurance proudly work with residents in the Broomfield area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (303) 465-9500 and ask to speak to Brianna Leigh Kyle. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 12995 Sheridan Blvd,Broomfield,CO,80020. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceWe all strive to be at our very best at every possible moment to fulfill our own individual obligations and meet the needs of those around us. Yet there will be times when factors outside of our control present risks. Perhaps in no other facet of life is this more true than in business. As a small business owner, your effort in building your company needs to be protected by a sound insurance plan. We at Nationwide Insurance: Affordable American Insurance would be happy to provide you with that.
Thanks to our association with Nationwide, all of the core coverage elements needed to build the right business insurance policy in Broomfield are right at your fingertips. You can start with basic options such as commercial property and business liability insurance, and then supplement that with business auto coverage. Then, depending upon the unique aspects of your company, you can choose to add extra coverage such as crime insurance, cyber liability protection, workers' compensation, and added financial security through accounts receivable and business interruption insurance. Not sure how much insurance you'll need? Choose instead to go with a businessowners policy, which offers a wide range of coverages designed to provide a convenient package.
Building the ideal small business insurance plan can be easy if you have the right help in doing it. Brianna Leigh Kyle is here to help. We look forward to discussing all of the business insurance benefits that Nationwide has to offer. To learn more about covering your company through Nationwide, stop by and speak to us at our office on 12995 Sheridan Blvd, or call and schedule an appointment at (303) 465-9500.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Affordable American Insurance also offers products in AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, KS, MI, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim