Affordable American Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Affordable American Insurance located in Thornton, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Amy C Dague can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 2090 E 104th Ave, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (303) 467-0400.
- Homeowners InsuranceIt makes no difference how small or large your home is, it should be paired with an adequate home insurance plan that meets your needs. It's this philosophy that drives Affordable American Insurance and Amy C Dague to make sure each member has a home insurance plan that accounts for most circumstances. Taking that dedication a step further, we've teamed up with the experts at Nationwide to better provide for our members and protect their residential investments.
We look forward to learning more about the features of your Thornton home, your most prized possessions, why you decided on your current neighborhood, and whether you plan on making any exciting upgrades to your property in the future. All of these factors determine what kind of protection you need. We know how confusing home insurance can sometimes be, which is why we take the time necessary to thoroughly review your plan to make sure you understand how it provides the solid protection we're known for.
While we don't live in your home, we'll most certainly safeguard it and everything inside of it as if your home were ours. Amy C Dagueand the rest of us here at Affordable American Insurance stand ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Just give us a call at (303) 467-0400, or stop by and see us at 2090 E 104th Ave. We'll do our absolute best to make you feel right at home.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Affordable American Insurance are here to help people like you in the Thornton area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (303) 467-0400 and ask for Amy C Dague. We are located at 2090 E 104th Ave,Thornton,CO,80233 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWe all get insurance with the hope of never having to use it. While we at Nationwide Insurance: Affordable American Insurance can attest to Nationwide's outstanding claims resolution process, it's still incumbent upon every small business owner to do all that he or she can in terms of risk prevention. As the preferred insurer for many small businesses in the Thornton area, Nationwide has seen just about every liability scenario that you can imagine. Fortunately for you, the folks at Nationwide use this experience as a resource to help you prepare to avoid these same issues afflicting your company.
What business owner doesn't have concerns about the safety and stability of his or her company, employees, and customers? If your risk potential is keeping you up at night, turn to Nationwide. They have a wealth of information for you on managing the risks associated with worker and customer safety, fire or equipment failure, and professional, product, or general liability. Putting this advice into practice can reduce your chances of needing to call upon your policy for assistance. Yet if you do need to rely on Nationwide for coverage, rest assured that you have the best team in the business handling your claim.
With Nationwide, you truly have an insurer that cares about your company's protection. Not only does it act as a resource for risk management strategies, but it will also be there to help you recover if and when an issue does arise. To learn more about safety and loss prevention or any other of the advice and services Nationwide offers, contact Amy C Dague by calling (303) 467-0400 and scheduling an appointment to come by our office on 2090 E 104th Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Affordable American Insurance also offers products in AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, KS, MI, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim