Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc.. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Lexington.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc. or another experienced agent a call today at (859) 273-1549. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 3008 Atkinson Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you do business with Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc., you deal with people who are adept at finding policies fitted to your needs and budget. There are several factors that should be considered when obtaining the right protection for your home in Lexington, including your ownership of a pool (or lack thereof) and the overall cost to rebuild your home. For expert assistance in sorting through all of the coverage options, get in touch with Brock Ashley Corder or another helpful agent in our office. If you possess a large number of valuable assets such as jewelry or fine art, the protection offered by Valuables Plus® is a great choice and is something to discuss with your agent.
At Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc., we work together with Nationwide to bring you the best possible choices for your home insurance. We provide you with a selection experience that is smooth and intuitive so that you can get on with your daily life without additional stress. If you ever come home to find that you are a victim of a covered loss, we have what it takes to pick up the pieces. If you frequently experience severe weather conditions in your area, we can also help you find solutions for damage that may be caused by these storms.
Speak with one of our agents today to get started on finding a hassle-free plan. If you would like to meet with someone in person, come to our office at 3008 Atkinson Ave. Or call us at (859) 273-1549.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Lexington, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc., we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Brock Ashley Corder and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (859) 273-1549 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 3008 Atkinson Ave,Lexington,KY,40509 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Brock Ashley Corder at Nationwide Insurance: Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc. in Lexington can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 3008 Atkinson Ave, or call (859) 273-1549 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Agency Network Of Kentucky Inc. also offers products in AL, CT, FL, GA, IN, IA, KS, MD, OH, PA, TN, TX, WV, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim