Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some West Jordan residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Agents United, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your West Jordan household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our West Jordan customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Agents United take the stress out of buying auto insurance in West Jordan. Give us a call at (801) 505-9945 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 8833 S Redwood Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceFor years, Agents United has been helping homeowners safeguard their most valuable possessions. We are a fully licensed Nationwide Insurance agency, and when you allow us to provide you with home insurance, you will be gaining access to some of the best customer service in the country. Nationwide home insurance protects your home in the event of theft, natural disaster, water backup, and other occurrences. Our insurance policies not only have the ability to protect your home and other structures on your property, but they also extend coverage to the items inside of your home that you worked so hard to acquire.
Additionally, if you are interested in personal liability insurance, we are more than confident we can provide you with an option that fits your needs and budget. A personal liability policy may help pay for covered instances in the event someone sustains an injury or causes damage on your property. If you prefer broader, more comprehensive coverage, consider purchasing one of our umbrella policies. An umbrella policy is designed to protect you from claims and lawsuits beyond your standard policy limits, as well as, cover claims that may not be covered under your other liability policies.
Christian Alexander Bair has an in-depth understanding of our Nationwide home insurance products and other personal liability policies. Find us in West Jordan at 8833 S Redwood Rd. Our agents are highly trained and are capable of answering all of your questions about home insurance policies. Call Agents United at (801) 505-9945 to explore your insurance options.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Agents United proudly work with residents in the West Jordan area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (801) 505-9945 and ask to speak to Christian Alexander Bair. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 8833 S Redwood Rd,West Jordan,UT,84088. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Agents United can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Agents United. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (801) 505-9945 or stop by our offices on 8833 S Redwood Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Agents United also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, ID, IN, MT, NV, NM, OR, SC, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim