Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen looking for insurance, what matters most is coverage you can rely on if things go wrong. That's why David P Kistenmacher works with Nationwide to provide you with a personalized and affordable plan. We know every situation is different, which is why we offer a variety of solutions to common insurance needs. Whether you have one car and one driver or many cars and multiple drivers, Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency is ready to help you navigate selecting car insurance.
At Nationwide, we're here when you need us. We make vehicle claims quick and simple by providing a list of repair shops we have pre-screened for quality and professionalism. We are local to the Holstein area so we know what is important for vehicles in this part of the country, from weather to general use. We'll spend as long as it takes to make sure you understand your coverage.
When you contact Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency, you'll get the benefit of all Nationwide's discounts which you may qualify for. There are discounts for every stage of life, from good student discounts to safe driver discounts. We will even discuss discounts for eco-friendly billing. Call today at (712) 368-4341 or come visit us in person at 107 E 2nd St. We look forward to making you part of our member community.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you have a home of your own, you want to protect it and be certain that your family is safe and your lifestyle secure. There are many factors that go into determining insurance needs, including your location, home, possessions, and any additions on your property such as pools or structures. You will find that the experienced professionals at Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency are on hand to help with many types of home insurance coverage. We start with a thorough review of your particular situation and recommend options that will be the best fit for you.
With the appropriate home insurance in place, you will be able to weather the storms that come your way, knowing that you are protected against the elements. You will also be protected against other types of damage or loss, such as that done by theft. We have many different insurance plans from which to choose and several attractive features to share with you.
David P Kistenmacher, your agent in Holstein, can offer excellent Nationwide insurance coverage. If disaster does strike, all you have to do is call (712) 368-4341 to get the ball rolling. Because Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency in Holstein partners with Nationwide, we have an outstanding claims service and can help you get back to normal quickly. We invite you to visit our office at 107 E 2nd St to discuss benefits designed to make your insurance needs easier, such as On Your Side® Reviews and home insurance discounts.
- Life InsuranceAt Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Holstein think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact David P Kistenmacher at (712) 368-4341 to arrange a time to meet in office at 107 E 2nd St,Holstein,IA,51025 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceThe only thing better than having the perfect business idea is having a complete insurance plan to protect your business. Nationwide Insurance: Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency works with Nationwide to provide Holstein business owners with high quality protection for their companies, employees, and the future of their businesses. Let David P Kistenmacher and Nationwide safeguard your business while you take care of business.
Just like with any other type of insurance, the type of business you have is one of the largest factors that determines how your protection is designed. For instance, if you have delivery trucks or other company vehicles, you'll want a plan that includes commercial auto insurance. Some business owners also decide to include umbrella insurance with their protection in case they incur a particularly hefty accident or lawsuit. To better safeguard your peace of mind so you can put all of your focus on operating your business, we'll sit down with you to add a personal touch to your plan so that you can get the coverage you need.
While we may not know your business as well as you do, we certainly know how to protect that business. To learn more, be sure to swing by and pay us a visit at 107 E 2nd St at your earliest convenience. If business is booming and you're unable to pull yourself away, you're also welcome to give us a call at (712) 368-4341.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Agnew-Soseman Insurance Agency also offers products in IA, MN, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim