Ahart, Frinzi & Smith
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Alexandria residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Ahart, Frinzi & Smith, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Alexandria household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Alexandria customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Ahart, Frinzi & Smith take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Alexandria. Give us a call at (703) 299-4207 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 127 S Peyton St.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Ahart, Frinzi & Smith in Alexandria, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Arlene E Scheetz is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 127 S Peyton St or give us a call at (703) 299-4207 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Arlene E Scheetz and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Alexandria, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Ahart, Frinzi & Smith, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Arlene E Scheetz and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (703) 299-4207 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 127 S Peyton St,Alexandria,VA,22314 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Ahart, Frinzi & Smith has the risk management expertise you need to protect your business and position it for future growth. Just like the coverage available from Nationwide, this expertise extends into each of the local industries in Alexandria, including retail and restaurants, wholesalers and professional contractors, as well as several niche markets. Whether your business is just around the corner from our office, or is located somewhere else in Alexandria, our agents understand commercial property coverage and your business insurance needs.
This understanding, as well as our commitment to superior products and customer service, has led the Nationwide Insurance: Ahart, Frinzi & Smith to partner with Nationwide. It starts with the value of their policy coverage and the level of service delivered by the On Your Side® Claims Service. Plus, our business clients can choose from flexible billing options and specialized insurance programs, like GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance.
From business interruption to medical stop loss, let the experts at the Nationwide Insurance: Ahart, Frinzi & Smith help you search for potential coverage gaps and other customized insurance solutions. Give us a call at (703) 299-4207 to talk about how to manage your risk or to make an appointment with our office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ahart, Frinzi & Smith also offers products in AL, AZ, CA, CT, DE, DC, FL, IL, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MT, NV, NH, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim