Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSince opening their doors, Aia Corp has been helping Seattle motorists find auto insurance coverage that speaks to their personal priorities. Whether it's the everyday vehicle, weekend joyride, or any number of specialty vehicles, know that you're protected with policy coverage that makes sense for your household. From family plans and good student discounts to anti-theft and paperless billing options, find great coverage at a great price with Aia Corp.
Eliminating coverage gaps and finding affordable policies aren't the only advantages of partnering with Nationwide and Aia Corp. The Vanishing Deductible® program acts as a reward for each year of claims-free driving you accrue. This reward is on top of the separate accident-free and defensive-driving discounts that Seattle drivers can earn with Nationwide. There are also secondary services that can be added on to your policy including rental reimbursement, towing, and roadside assistance. And should you ever need it, the On Your Side® Claims Service offers a list of qualified shops and a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Learn how to choose a personalized Nationwide solution without getting frustrated or spending an entire day on research. Talk to Aia Corp and make decisions with speed and confidence. Give us a call at (206) 726-0906. The office is located at 1400 S Jackson St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Aia Corp to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Huyen T Pham at (206) 726-0906, or drop by our office at 1400 S Jackson St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Seattle. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Aia Corp, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 1400 S Jackson St,Seattle,WA,98144 to speak with Huyen T Pham. You can also contact them directly by dialing (206) 726-0906.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Nationwide Insurance: Aia Corp in Seattle, our certified agent, Huyen T Pham, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Nationwide Insurance: Aia Corp is located at 1400 S Jackson St. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (206) 726-0906 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The Aia Corp also offers products in WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim