Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto Insuranceis an insurance agent who makes it a number one priority to do what's best for members. See what a difference having the right agent and a personalized insurance plan as well as the help of Nationwide makes when it comes to protecting the investment you've made in your wheels.
Insurance needs vary by individual circumstances. For example, your needs may be different if this is your first time getting auto insurance, if you have a classic car, or if you're retired and don't drive your vehicle as much as you used to. At Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc., we're familiar with working with various types of driving habits, vehicles, and special needs. We also go to every length to make sure our members have every discount to which they're entitled. Let us know what your ideal auto insurance protection plan looks like and we'll work with you to make it happen.
See what a well-balanced combination of dedication and experience can do for your auto insurance protection. Whenever you're ready, call us at (334) 277-1000 or pay us a visit at our offices at 3500 Eastern Blvd.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While of Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc. may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call at (334) 277-1000 or drop in for a visit at our office on 3500 Eastern Blvd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc. proudly work with residents in the Montgomery area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (334) 277-1000 and ask to speak to . We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 3500 Eastern Blvd,Montgomery,AL,36116. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Nationwide Insurance: Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc. we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Nationwide Insurance: Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc. is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and in Montgomery will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 3500 Eastern Blvd office any time, or phone us at (334) 277-1000. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alabama Insurance Alliance, Inc. also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim