Alamo Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceJust as not all vehicles are the same, not all auto insurance policies are the same. Jeffrey Boone Maynard specializes in creating auto insurance plans unique to your driving conditions and the demands of San Antonio. As a representative of Nationwide, you can rest knowing that your automobile is covered.
We make it simple and quick for you to get the auto coverage you need for your vehicle. The Alamo Insurance Group also breaks down your insurance coverage in terms you can easily understand, which goes a long way in giving you confidence that you and your car are truly protected. Simply let us know if there are any special add-ons you'd like to include in your coverage, or if there are any changes you'd like to make to your insurance. Additionally, we'll work with you to see if you qualify for any of Nationwide's insurance discounts. Be sure you keep us updated on any major cosmetic modifications or additions you make on your vehicle, as they might require a change to your policy.
Jeffrey Boone Maynard doesn't take any chances when it comes to supplying members with complete auto insurance at a great cost. Call us today at (210) 930-6665, or you're more than welcome to pay us a visit at our office located at 3201 Cherry Ridge St. We look forward to providing auto insurance to meet your wants and needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud San Antonio homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Alamo Insurance Group knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Jeffrey Boone Maynardand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Jeffrey Boone Maynard can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (210) 930-6665 or visit us at 3201 Cherry Ridge St.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Alamo Insurance Group proudly work with residents in the San Antonio area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (210) 930-6665 and ask to speak to Jeffrey Boone Maynard. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 3201 Cherry Ridge St,San Antonio,TX,78230. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you make scores of decisions every day. Some of those have to do with the insurance you carry. Do you have enough? Have you added more employees or purchased new equipment? Are you covered for computer attacks? In other words, have there been changes that indicate a review is in order? At Nationwide Insurance: Alamo Insurance Group, we have answers for those questions and many more. Because we work with Nationwide, we can provide you with a wealth of insurance solutions customized specifically to the type of company you own.
We believe that the insurance you purchase should fit your business like a glove. The basics include property and liability insurance, but there are many other kinds of protection, and what you need depends on what you own. It's a good idea to take stock, listing assets such as buildings, vehicles, office and manufacturing equipment, inventory kept on the premises, fencing, landscaping, signage – even your satellite dish. This is the kind of information our insurance specialists will use help you design the coverage you need.
At Nationwide Insurance: Alamo Insurance Group, we know that most of your waking hours are consumed by your business: how to run it, how to build it, and how to protect it. When it comes to concerns about insurance coverage, we can help make sense of a subject that sometimes seems overly complex. All you have to do is call Jeffrey Boone Maynard at (210) 930-6665, or stop by our San Antonio office on 3201 Cherry Ridge St. You'll get prompt answers to the questions you have about protecting your business and, better yet, solutions to put your mind at ease.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alamo Insurance Group also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim