Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Springtown.
Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (817) 220-4700. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 8108 N FM Road 51.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Shelley L Harwood-Albracht of Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Shelley L Harwood-Albracht at (817) 220-4700 or drop in for a visit at our office on 8108 N FM Road 51.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Springtown, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency and Shelley L Harwood-Albracht can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (817) 220-4700 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 8108 N FM Road 51,Springtown,TX,76082 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Shelley L Harwood-Albracht at Nationwide Insurance: Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency and Shelley L Harwood-Albracht is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (817) 220-4700 or stopping into our offices on 8108 N FM Road 51.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Albracht Harwood Insurance Agency also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim