Alcott Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Carol Marie Field works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of San Diego.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Alcott Insurance Agency understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Carol Marie Field at (619) 293-3800. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 3945 Idaho St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you are currently in the market for new home insurance protection in San Diego, then now is the time to get in touch with the agents at Alcott Insurance Agency. There are numerous factors that can have a significant bearing on the kind of coverage you should be seeking, including the cost to rebuild your home and other structures on your property. For more details on coverage solutions that are best suited to your needs, contact Carol Marie Field or our other agents, who are ready to provide assistance. For instance, the Brand New Belongings® option may help to replace or repair covered items.
Together with the help of Nationwide, Alcott Insurance Agency can provide you with some of the best insurance solutions available. For example, should an incident occur, eliminate the stress of sorting through all of the information on your own by allowing us to assist you. This way, if you come home to find that your house has been burglarized, you can at least be confident that your covered losses will be handled as you forge ahead on the path to recovery. For homes that are exposed to destructive weather, we have the means to get you covered there as well.
For straightforward solutions to your home insurance needs in San Diego, don't hesitate to visit with the agents in our office at 3945 Idaho St. Alternatively, we also conduct consultations and assist with purchases over the phone at (619) 293-3800.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Alcott Insurance Agency are here to help newlyweds in the San Diego area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (619) 293-3800 and ask for Carol Marie Field. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 3945 Idaho St,San Diego,CA,92104. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceNo San Diego business should be left without quality insurance protection. Carol Marie Field and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Alcott Insurance Agency specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. Carol Marie Field knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 3945 Idaho St when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (619) 293-3800.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alcott Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim