Alera Group Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Alera Group Inc. located in Raleigh, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 4325 Lake Boone Trl, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (919) 469-2473.
- Homeowners InsuranceHave you recently renovated part of your home or garage? Have you invested in new landscaping, a swimming pool, or other outdoor features? If there have been big changes made to your Raleigh home or property, then it might be time to take a closer look at your current home insurance policy. The policy you bought upon originally taking ownership of your house may not provide the right kind of coverage now that major changes have taken place. Even if only small changes have been made, reviewing your home insurance policy from time to time can be a good idea. has helped Raleigh homeowners discover improved coverage solutions with the help of Nationwide's extensive selection of insurance products.
Personalized insurance solutions are those that most closely reflect the concerns of homeowners. We work closely with our customers to better understand their individual needs. As a leader in home insurance, Alera Group Inc. can find a coverage solution that best fits you and your home.
As a member, you'll find Nationwide's network of agents and service associates make filing a claim simple; contact an associate with questions or concerns at any time. To re-evaluate your current home insurance coverage, or to explore what other options might be available, please visit Alera Group Inc. at 4325 Lake Boone Trl. You can also reach our associates by calling (919) 469-2473. Make this year the time that you finally take charge of your insurance; we can provide the right assistance at every stage.
- Life InsuranceAt Alera Group Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Raleigh think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact at (919) 469-2473 to arrange a time to meet in office at 4325 Lake Boone Trl,Raleigh,NC,27607 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceFinding safety and security as a small business owner is important, and part of reaching a secure and sustainable cycle of operations is knowing how to manage your risks. That is why Nationwide Insurance: Alera Group Inc. works with Nationwide. With their flexible coverage options and our agents' expertise, finding the right insurance package for any company is a matter of time, research, and the planning necessary to insulate you against common challenges and risks for businesses in your industry.
and the rest of our agents use an On Your Side® Review to go over the possible points of exposure your company regularly encounters. Since each business and industry is unique, evaluating your exact operations, number of employees, and operating locations both inside and outside of Raleigh are all important steps toward understanding what coverage options will benefit your company the most. With coverage options for liability, property, equipment, and assets, plans are designed to meet your needs at each stage of your company's growth.
To find out about the best combination of basic coverages and extended options like accounts receivable coverage, get in touch with Nationwide Insurance: Alera Group Inc. at (919) 469-2473. They will answer your questions or set an appointment for in-person consultations at 4325 Lake Boone Trl. It is even possible to complete your review and buy a policy on the phone, so call today to get the process of finding your best coverage started.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alera Group Inc. also offers products in AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim