Alexander Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Saint Charles as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and Alexander Insurance Agency LLC to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. Laura Ilgenfritz will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (636) 949-9525 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 821 Madison St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Alexander Insurance Agency LLC explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Saint Charles household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Saint Charles homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Alexander Insurance Agency LLC.
More than just the versatile products, Alexander Insurance Agency LLC knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 63301 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Alexander Insurance Agency LLC understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Laura Ilgenfritz or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (636) 949-9525. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 821 Madison St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Saint Charles. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Alexander Insurance Agency LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 821 Madison St,Saint Charles,MO,63301 to speak with Laura Ilgenfritz. You can also contact them directly by dialing (636) 949-9525.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Alexander Insurance Agency LLC can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Alexander Insurance Agency LLC. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (636) 949-9525 or stop by our offices on 821 Madison St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alexander Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in IL, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim