All Lines Associates, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. All Lines Associates, Inc. understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Spokane.
All Lines Associates, Inc. builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (509) 327-1658. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 6404 N Monroe St.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at All Lines Associates, Inc. in Spokane to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Spokane is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Cameron J Pechia with All Lines Associates, Inc. proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (509) 327-1658. You can also stop by our office at 6404 N Monroe St to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Spokane life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at All Lines Associates, Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (509) 327-1658 and ask for Cameron J Pechia or visit us at 6404 N Monroe St,Spokane,WA,99208. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhether your Spokane company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: All Lines Associates, Inc. can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: All Lines Associates, Inc. explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your Spokane business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. Cameron J Pechia or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (509) 327-1658. You can also schedule an appointment with our 6404 N Monroe St office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The All Lines Associates, Inc. also offers products in AZ, ID, IN, MT, NV, NC, OR, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim