Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Hidden Valley Lake, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
David Michael Riccio is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (707) 540-6106 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 18405 Park Point Ct.
- Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners insurance is a crucial part of owning and protecting a home. That's why the Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. has worked so diligently to understand the insurance priorities of 95467 homeowners and their residential properties. In fact, the exact location of your home may mean your home's risk profile is slightly different from that of your Hidden Valley Lake neighbors' right down the street. No matter the specifics, Nationwide has coverage that's right for your Hidden Valley Lake home, and our agents can help further personalize your homeowner's policy.
How so? Beyond the location, the property itself often has very different kinds of assets that can be protected through home insurance coverage. The structure and dwelling coverage are the backbone of most policies, but Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. offers plenty of additional coverage options through Nationwide. These options cover things like a detached garage or other buildings, contents and valuables, or even a number of exclusive coverage programs like Better Roof Replacement®. Plus, if the time ever comes when one or more of our homeowners need to return a home to its former glory, the Nationwide On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind.
Our office is located at 18405 Park Point Ct. But our home insurance expertise extends throughout the greater Hidden Valley Lake area. Call the Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. at (707) 540-6106 to get our take on the best way to protect against potential homeowner damages.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Hidden Valley Lake life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (707) 540-6106 and ask for David Michael Riccio or visit us at 18405 Park Point Ct,Hidden Valley Lake,CA,95467. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Nationwide Insurance: Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. in Hidden Valley Lake, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call David Michael Riccio at (707) 540-6106 or drop by our 18405 Park Point Ct office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Allegheny Pacific Insurance Services, Inc. also offers products in AZ, CA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim