Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Allegheny Professional Insurance Agencyunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Pittsburgh drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (412) 881-4700, or visit us at 470 Streets Run Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceFeeling confident in your insurance policy's ability to protect what matters most is very important. Nationwide customers across the country have known for years that their chosen insurer is going to be there for them through the biggest life changes. Here at Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency, we are pleased to offer personalized insurance solutions to our valued Pittsburgh customers. This is a great time to re-evaluate your insurance needs and make sure your policies are working hard on your behalf.
Any changes in your life may require taking a second look at insurance coverage. For instance, remodeling or renovating a home can increase its value considerably, which might mean your old home insurance policy is no longer reflective of your actual needs. Visiting with or another Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency team member is a great way to explore your home insurance policy options and other important coverage solutions.
Thanks to the many coverage options made available through Nationwide, we can offer a more personalized approach to policy creation. Having home insurance tailored to your individual needs is the best way to ensure you are getting the best value. We can help evaluate your current home insurance needs and assist in determining the forms of coverage that best address your concerns. Contact Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency today by calling (412) 881-4700 or visit our offices at 470 Streets Run Rd. We look forward to helping your insurance do more for you.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency proudly work with residents in the Pittsburgh area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (412) 881-4700 and ask to speak to . We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 470 Streets Run Rd,Pittsburgh,PA,15236. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceYou don't have to go it alone when it comes to finding the perfect business insurance policy for your company. Nationwide works with Nationwide Insurance: Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency and in order to help you find the best policy that not only meets your business needs, but also your budget. From start to finish, we walk you through the entire process.
What type of business do you operate? This is just one of the questions that we ask when structuring a policy with you to meet your needs. During your consultation, we discuss the type of business you run, your operating costs, and how many employees you have. We also determine how much profit you bring in and if any laws govern the type of insurance you must carry for your company. We use all of this information to show you which policies would protect your business, which are optional, and which you may not need. We also discuss how much coverage you need and whether you would benefit from any specialized policies such as cyber liability insurance or employment practices liability coverage.
Once you select your plan, you can rest assured we continue to work for you. In fact, using Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, we meet with you annually to discuss any changes in your business and determine if you would benefit from changes in your insurance coverage. If you are interested in learning more about customized policies for your small business in Pittsburgh, schedule a consultation appointment today. Visit us at 470 Streets Run Rd or call us at (412) 881-4700.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Allegheny Professional Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim