Allegheny Valley Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceOld and new cars of all makes and models should be protected with a dependable car insurance plan from a dedicated agent like Anthony R Sosso. Allegheny Valley Agency Inc. will guide you to find an insurance plan that fits your needs. We also have teamed up with Nationwide to ensure you have everything you need to protect your vehicle and everyone in it.
The way you drive your car, your car's safety and security features, and where you park your car in Pittsburgh are all factors that have an impact on how much you'll pay for insurance. In addition to these factors, we look for every available discount that you qualify for to provide you with the greatest possible savings. We may not be able to save you money at the pump, but we'll do our best to see if you qualify for discounts on your auto insurance. There are also a number of coverage options you can add on your policy, all of which we'll be more than happy to go over with you.
There's no need to take chances while you're behind the wheel. Relax and enjoy the ride knowing that you've got the right auto insurance plan from Allegheny Valley Agency Inc.. Feel free to pay us a visit at our location at 1310 Freeport Rd or call (412) 963-1020.
- Homeowners InsuranceIt makes no difference how small or large your home is, it should be paired with an adequate home insurance plan that meets your needs. It's this philosophy that drives Allegheny Valley Agency Inc. and Anthony R Sosso to make sure each member has a home insurance plan that accounts for most circumstances. Taking that dedication a step further, we've teamed up with the experts at Nationwide to better provide for our members and protect their residential investments.
We look forward to learning more about the features of your Pittsburgh home, your most prized possessions, why you decided on your current neighborhood, and whether you plan on making any exciting upgrades to your property in the future. All of these factors determine what kind of protection you need. We know how confusing home insurance can sometimes be, which is why we take the time necessary to thoroughly review your plan to make sure you understand how it provides the solid protection we're known for.
While we don't live in your home, we'll most certainly safeguard it and everything inside of it as if your home were ours. Anthony R Sossoand the rest of us here at Allegheny Valley Agency Inc. stand ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Just give us a call at (412) 963-1020, or stop by and see us at 1310 Freeport Rd. We'll do our absolute best to make you feel right at home.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Pittsburgh life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Allegheny Valley Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (412) 963-1020 and ask for Anthony R Sosso or visit us at 1310 Freeport Rd,Pittsburgh,PA,15238. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceNo Pittsburgh business should be left without quality insurance protection. Anthony R Sosso and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Allegheny Valley Agency Inc. specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. Anthony R Sosso knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 1310 Freeport Rd when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (412) 963-1020.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Allegheny Valley Agency Inc. also offers products in PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim