Allen Insurance Firm LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet better auto insurance coverage with Allen Insurance Firm LLC. Our knowledgeable, friendly agents are ready to answer your questions, search for gaps in coverage and help tailor a policy for your Sebring household.
To deliver these types of personalized policy solutions, Allen Insurance Firm LLC has teamed up with Nationwide. Nationwide has the policy discounts, coverage programs and claims service needed to serve the personal priorities of different Sebring drivers. Maybe it's a family plan with a teen driver. Maybe it's additional motorist services like rental reimbursement, towing and labor or roadside assistance. Maybe it's coverage for an everyday car as well as a motorcycle, RV or some other specialty vehicle.
Let Allen Insurance Firm LLC explain exclusive programs and services available from Nationwide. The Vanishing Deductible® program is a great way to reward yourself for each year of claims-free driving, while the On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind when you need it most. You'll have a choice of qualified auto repair shops in and around the Sebring area, as well as a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Give Allen Insurance Firm LLC a call at (863) 385-1146 to shop for an auto insurance policy with speed and confidence. You can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 239 US Highway 27 N.
- Homeowners InsuranceNavigating the variety of options for your home insurance needs is simple with Debra Sue Allen of Allen Insurance Firm LLC. Debra Sue Allen has teamed up with Nationwide to bring you expert insurance advice. Together, you'll go over coverage options for both your home and belongings that are valuable to you. Specifically, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage, we can help to replace or repair your covered valuables. Because Allen Insurance Firm LLC is local to Sebring, you can create an insurance policy with the unique qualities of your location in mind.
When it comes to your home, a good roof over your head can relieve a lot of worry. Other unique aspects of your home, such as a pool, gazebo, or other detached structures, are also important to finding you the right insurance coverage. In Sebring, we know there are also specific social and weather conditions that should influence your coverage, so we'll be sure to discuss them with you when you drop by.
To get in touch and learn more about home insurance policies, you can come to our office at 239 US Highway 27 N 75080 or call us at (863) 385-1146. We'll not only go over what kind of coverage is available to you, but how to qualify for special discounts and bundle packages. We look forward to meeting you and walking you through your options.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Allen Insurance Firm LLC are here to help people like you in the Sebring area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (863) 385-1146 and ask for Debra Sue Allen. We are located at 239 US Highway 27 N,Sebring,FL,33870 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhile there are liabilities common to businesses of every size, small and startup companies can be especially vulnerable to the whims and circumstances of their industries. Nationwide Insurance: Allen Insurance Firm LLC and the experts of Nationwide are working together to provide Sebring entrepreneurs with protection that allows them to operate their businesses with the confidence that comes from knowing they're well taken care of. Debra Sue Allen looks forward to learning more about your business in order that it and everything associated with it can be properly protected.
No matter the industry that your company does business in, you should consider talking to your Nationwide Insurance: Allen Insurance Firm LLC agent about a business owners policy. It's from here that the rest of your plan can grow, including basic protections such as business income loss coverage due to an interruption, and property insurance. After going through your basic protection, you can begin to look into additional options that will provide you and your employees with protection from more unusual instances. Our goal is to make it so our customers only need to focus on growing their business while we tend to providing them with the coverage they need.
Ready to see what we can do about protecting your business? Give us a call at (863) 385-1146, or feel free to visit us at our location at 239 US Highway 27 N.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Allen Insurance Firm LLC also offers products in FL, GA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim