Alliance Brokerage Corp
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Jonathan J Zack and Alliance Brokerage Corp are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Westbury.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (516) 333-7300 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 990 Westbury Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Westbury homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Alliance Brokerage Corp knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Jonathan J Zackand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Jonathan J Zack can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (516) 333-7300 or visit us at 990 Westbury Rd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Alliance Brokerage Corp proudly work with residents in the Westbury area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (516) 333-7300 and ask to speak to Jonathan J Zack. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 990 Westbury Rd,Westbury,NY,11590. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceBusinesses experiencing success are likely to go through periods of rapid growth and expansion. Managers, owners, and other leaders have to think carefully about developing the strategies that will make sure that growth proceeds smoothly. If your organization has changed considerably since it was first established, it might be time to reconsider the nature of your business insurance coverage. New business owners just starting out in Westbury have very different insurance needs than owners of established companies. Business owners of companies in the process of restructuring, incorporating, or merging also have to think about whether their current insurance policy is really going to continue performing the right way.
Jonathan J Zack has helped business owners adapt to changing circumstances through the application of improved insurance solutions. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Alliance Brokerage Corp we work with Nationwide to offer our customers improved policy options. We can develop customized solutions that more precisely meet the developing concerns faced by growing businesses. This is a great way to achieve the peace of mind that our insurance policies have the potential to deliver.
Your company deserves the very best protection moving forward. Call us at (516) 333-7300 or visit our 990 Westbury Rd location and speak with Jonathan J Zack or another member of our team. We can tell you more about the lines of coverage that Nationwide makes available. In no time, we can develop a policy that suits the work you do. Investing in protection today makes the uncertainties that come along with growth easier to handle.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alliance Brokerage Corp also offers products in AL, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim