Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet better auto insurance coverage with Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency. Our knowledgeable, friendly agents are ready to answer your questions, search for gaps in coverage and help tailor a policy for your Lowell household.
To deliver these types of personalized policy solutions, Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency has teamed up with Nationwide. Nationwide has the policy discounts, coverage programs and claims service needed to serve the personal priorities of different Lowell drivers. Maybe it's a family plan with a teen driver. Maybe it's additional motorist services like rental reimbursement, towing and labor or roadside assistance. Maybe it's coverage for an everyday car as well as a motorcycle, RV or some other specialty vehicle.
Let Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency explain exclusive programs and services available from Nationwide. The Vanishing Deductible® program is a great way to reward yourself for each year of claims-free driving, while the On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind when you need it most. You'll have a choice of qualified auto repair shops in and around the Lowell area, as well as a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Give Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency a call at (616) 897-1515 to shop for an auto insurance policy with speed and confidence. You can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 423 W Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceMaking sense of your many home insurance coverage options can seem like a daunting task, especially if you have just purchased a new property. Buying a home is a big step for anyone to take, but the process is not fully complete until the right policy has been selected. Amy Lyn Thompson can help you protect this important investment through the selection of Nationwide home insurance policies fitted precisely to your needs. Here at Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency we excel at assisting customers with home insurance solutions and other essential forms of coverage. Your home should be protected from the many changes that might affect it, and we can help make sure your policy is up to the task.
We understand that no two homes are exactly alike, so every homeowner's concerns are going to be unique as well. By providing tailored coverage solutions, we can offer enhanced peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing your home insurance policy reflects your needs today and tomorrow. If you ever have questions or concerns about your coverage, just let us know. Nationwide has an extensive network of agents working around the clock to assist with filing claims and much more.
To discover the coverage solutions that best meet your needs, contact Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency today by calling (616) 897-1515. Lowell area customers can also visit our offices at 423 W Main St. Let us know how we can help improve your existing coverage or discover what insurance options are available to you as a new homeowner.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Lowell. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 423 W Main St,Lowell,MI,49331 to speak with Amy Lyn Thompson. You can also contact them directly by dialing (616) 897-1515.
- Business InsuranceActing proactively is one key to small-business success. Whether you run a dry cleaner business, florist shop, real estate office, attorneys office, or something else entirely, we at Nationwide Insurance: Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency have many excellent insurance solutions to offer you thanks to our working with Nationwide. Nationwide and its agents insure more than 500,000 small businesses all across the United States, and we are committed to providing quality coverage in Lowell that is affordable and meets your needs.
If you are uncertain about where to start with your insurance plan, we offer On Your Side® Reviews to assess your business and to make recommendations to the types of insurance coverage you may need. Another good way to approach the matter is to get a business owners policy, or BOP, specific to your industry type. After that, you can add on options to fit specific situations. For example, such additional coverage options include workers compensation insurance, cyber liability insurance, accounts receivable insurance, and crime insurance. Even two businesses in the same industry may have vastly different insurance needs, so we make many coverage choices available. Business size, finances, and target customer base can often factor into insurance coverage as well.
It is natural to wonder about the amount and type of coverage that is appropriate for your business. Contact our office today to get answers. You can give us a call at (616) 897-1515 or visit us on 423 W Main St to protect your business as much as possible.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alliance Financial & Insurance Agency also offers products in IL, MI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim