Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Alliance Insurance so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Alliance Insurance at our Great Bend office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (785) 562-3661 to set up an appointment at our office located at 2120 16th St. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsuranceFiguring out your home insurance needs does not have to be a stressful process. Eliminate confusion and guesswork by turning to our seasoned insurance professionals at Alliance Insurance in Great Bend. We offer a wide array of Nationwide home insurance products that are designed to offer maximum protection. Speak with Cassidy L Smith to get an idea of your own unique insurance needs and how they can best be met through a Nationwide policy.
Some major concerns people have when looking at home insurance include potential coverage gaps, insufficient insurance, and exclusions. We want you to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are fully covered, so we will work with you to create a policy that meets your needs. Call us at (785) 562-3661 or visit Alliance Insurance on 2120 16th St for a detailed consultation on which home insurance is best for you.
Our goal is to offer every homeowner the best protection for their unique situation. For this reason, we offer many safety incentives. Find out how you can save on your policy by adding safety features to your home or improving its conditions. These can include upgraded alarm systems, window guards, elimination of potential hazards, and more. Ask our professionals at Alliance Insurance about a comprehensive list of ways to save on your home insurance while improving your home. We are committed to helping you enjoy your home, so we take care of the stress and worrying. Let us know how we can help.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Alliance Insurance are here to help people like you in the Great Bend area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (785) 562-3661 and ask for Cassidy L Smith. We are located at 2120 16th St,Great Bend,KS,67530 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Alliance Insurance we don't believe business owners should leave themselves or their companies vulnerable to liabilities with insurance plans pocked full of holes. Instead, Cassidy L Smith believes in providing Great Bend business owners with the sense of peace that comes from having an insurance plan that deflects the destructive effects of common and not-so-common commercial liabilities. We hope you'll turn to us and Nationwide if you're either unsatisfied with your current insurance protection or need a plan for your brand new business.
Because there are so many different options when it comes to insurance, no matter the investment you seek to protect, we always personally shape our policyholders' protection. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, and we don't expect you to settle for it. By working with Nationwide, our agency offers common commercial coverage, such as property, liability, and workers' compensation. Nonetheless, your business may be in need of special coverage, which includes (but is not all-inclusive of) professional liability, employment practices liability, key employee insurance, and directors and officers liability insurance.
Ready to discuss your options for commercial protection? We welcome walk-ins at our office located at 2120 16th St. Alternately, we'd also love to receive a phone call from you at (785) 562-3661. With Nationwide Insurance: Alliance Insurance in the passenger seat, your business journey is sure to be a smooth one
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alliance Insurance also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, OH, OR, PA, SD, VA, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim