Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Alliance Insuranceunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Salina drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (785) 392-3073, or visit us at 2310 Planet Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceMaking sense of your many home insurance coverage options can seem like a daunting task, especially if you have just purchased a new property. Buying a home is a big step for anyone to take, but the process is not fully complete until the right policy has been selected. Donald Ken Lambert can help you protect this important investment through the selection of Nationwide home insurance policies fitted precisely to your needs. Here at Alliance Insurance we excel at assisting customers with home insurance solutions and other essential forms of coverage. Your home should be protected from the many changes that might affect it, and we can help make sure your policy is up to the task.
We understand that no two homes are exactly alike, so every homeowner's concerns are going to be unique as well. By providing tailored coverage solutions, we can offer enhanced peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing your home insurance policy reflects your needs today and tomorrow. If you ever have questions or concerns about your coverage, just let us know. Nationwide has an extensive network of agents working around the clock to assist with filing claims and much more.
To discover the coverage solutions that best meet your needs, contact Alliance Insurance today by calling (785) 392-3073. Salina area customers can also visit our offices at 2310 Planet Ave. Let us know how we can help improve your existing coverage or discover what insurance options are available to you as a new homeowner.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Alliance Insurance are here to help newlyweds in the Salina area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (785) 392-3073 and ask for Donald Ken Lambert. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 2310 Planet Ave,Salina,KS,67401. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Alliance Insurance works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised. We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Donald Ken Lambert a call at (785) 392-3073, or stop by our 2310 Planet Ave office in Salina. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning. Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alliance Insurance also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, OH, OR, PA, SD, VA, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim